VIVA Building Materials Technology （Guangdong）Co.，Ltd is a leading quartz stone manufacturer. We are the subordinate company of Cera Power Corporation, and we started the natural stones business since 2003. In 2017, we made a significant decision, transferred to specialize in producing quartz stone products.
Thanks to the advanced high-tech production lines and professional technicians, we have our unique advantages compared to our peers. We can produce the largest slabs of 3200 * 1800mm, excel at producing quality slabs of black and gray series without watermarks, offering a favorable price while difficult for our competitors to do it.
We have strict quality control from raw material to loading, ensure each product is of the best quality achieving the international standard. Our minimum annual sales volume is 450,000 square meters and continue growing. VIVA’s products are sold across the world: Australia, Germany, the UK, the US, Mexico, and Canada, etc.
Nearly 20 years industry experience
10 advanced high-tech production lines
100+ wide variety of product designs and customization
30,000 square meters area
50+ professional technicians
Certificated by NSF, SGS etc.
Viva is considering "work on top, quality on top, customer on top" as the company philosophy, we are dedicated to producing quality quartz stone products that are widely used in countertop and feature walls and aiming to give our customers 100% satisfaction.
Work on top
Quality on top
Customer on top
Rooted in China, serving the world
To thrive and build a
Technology & innovation
· We have nearly 20 years industry experience, and specialize in quartz stone since 2017
· You may want to know how the quartz stone slabs produce, let’s go to the Factory Workshop
· We guarantee the quality of each quartz slab. Please see our strict Quality Control
· VIVA quartz stone is very popular with overseas customers, we attend international Exhibitions regularly
· Customers who wish to select the quartz stone product by their eyes are welcome to visit our new Showroom
· Want to know more about our quartz stone and factory? Watch our Videos
· Our quartz stones are eco-friendly and qualified for international standards. See our Certificates
· You may have some questions about the quartz stone, let's see the FAQs