Views: 18 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-30 Origin: Site
Have you ever wondered about the size and scale of the quartz slab market? Quartz slabs are an exceptionally popular material, and these are rapidly becoming more popular in many cases. However, to get the most from your quartz slabs, it’s important to consider the value of the quartz slab market size and share. Luckily, we have outlined some of the key things you need to know about the Quartz slab market today to help inform your decision as to the optimal solutions for your own material needs.
Before we go any further with analyzing the market size of the quartz slab market, it’s important to first consider what quartz slabs are. Quartz slabs are premium-quality materials derived from naturally sourced quartz, often mixed with a small amount of resin and pigment. This makes quartz slabs an incredibly popular material in many cases and ensures that they can offer many benefits for a project or a property.
Irrefutably, the benefits of quartz slabs are numerous, irrelevant of the application. With this thought in mind, it’s important to consider how quartz slab materials are applicable to your needs. Some of the most notable benefits of using quartz slabs are as follows:
- Stunning aesthetics: One of the main reasons that people invest in quartz slabs is for the beautiful aesthetics they can deliver. The resin in quartz slabs helps add a stunning amount of shine and gleam to the countertop, further adding to the appeal.
- Numerous colors: In addition to the stunning aesthetics of quartz slabs, their production process includes pigments, which can change the color of your quartz slabs based on your requirements. This allows you to choose the most stunning design that is best suited to your property and style. Whether you like big and bold or gentle pastel colors, quartz can work. Depending on the manufacturing method and the type of quartz slab you are purchasing, around 6% to 10% of the material will usually be comprised of pigments and resins.
- Non-porous surface: Quartz is a naturally non-porous material, which means that it does not absorb any liquids into the surface of the material. As such, quartz surfaces are much more hygienic than some other surfaces, requiring less maintenance and time.
- Impressive hardness: On the Mohs hardness scale, Quartz slabs have a hardness of approximately 7.0. This makes them impressively strong and durable, ideal for many applications requiring a stronger surface, such as kitchen countertops.
If you think that the benefits of quartz slabs sound good for your project, you could use them in numerous ways. Some of the main applications of premium-quality quartz slabs include:
- Window sills
- Premium-quality flooring
- Worktops and countertops
- Staircases and steps
- Wall coverings
- Bathroom vanity constructions
In short: quartz slabs are ideally designed for countless different applications and areas of your property. Therefore, they are highly versatile in a broad array of applications, and this could make them an excellent option to consider as part of your next project.
Quartz slabs are used around the world, and they are widely applied to both commercial and residential projects.
The quartz slab market is growing rapidly. Based on data from 2019, the quartz slab market is worth approximately $17 billion USD. Just one year later, in 2020, the value of the quartz slab market is predicted to be approximately $20 billion USD, according to data from Grand View Research. However, the quartz slab market is growing incredibly fast and is predicted to continue growing in value going forward. The two largest markets for quartz slabs are North America and Europe.
It’s important to consider that the market share of the quartz slab is very similar to the market share for the engineered quartz surface, which is often also considered a quartz slab.
Quartz slabs are rapidly becoming more popular, and with this thought in mind, the size of the quartz slab market has been growing quickly. According to Data Intelo, the quartz slab market has had an average compound annual growth of around 6.5% between 2017 and 2030. However, in the last few years in particular, this annual growth rate of the quartz slab market has massively accelerated; the CAGR between 2020 and 2027 has jumped to a whopping estimated 8.9%.
This is substantially faster than the compound annual growth rate of the overall countertop market alone, which is only growing at a rate of 2.8% annually. Therefore, compared to many other materials, the quartz slab market is growing at a substantially faster rate, indicating that it’s one of the most common and fastest-growing materials out there at present.
The quartz slab market is growing exceptionally quickly, likely due to the rapidly growing demand for high-quality, sophisticated materials. Furthermore, it’s highly worth considering that the cost of quartz slabs – though still high – is slowly starting to become more affordable as brands begin to scale up their production and processing, which helps widen the appeal of quartz slabs to a much broader market.
If you’ve been looking to learn more about the quartz slab market, it’s important to consider the different features of the quartz slab market and how it performs. Fortunately, the quartz slab market is incredibly fast-growing and is rapidly becoming more and more popular, and for a good reason. After all, quartz slabs offer numerous benefits, from their exceptional aesthetic appeal to incredibly high hardness rating and more. As such, you may want to consider the different opportunities for applying quartz slab materials to your own projects – and our experts can help.
So, contact our friendly team here at Viva Quartz if you have any further questions regarding quartz slabs and the value they can provide. We’re here to help!