Views: 26 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-23 Origin: Site
Have you ever asked yourself: why are quartz countertops becoming more popular? There are several reasons as to why quartz countertops are rapidly growing in popularity, although it’s not always clear which reason is the most prevalent. With this thought in mind, today, we’re looking at some of the key things you need to know about finding the optimal countertop materials for your needs. Crucially, we’ll also consider why many people are investing in premium quartz countertops for their homes and business units, too.
The value of the quartz countertops is undeniably growing as more and more people notice the appeal of these stunning surfaces. In fact, based on the projected growth of the engineered quartz surface market from $18.5 billion to $33.50 billion over seven years (nearly 9% CAGR), the scale of this growth is dramatic.
But why are so many people making the jump and investing in quartz countertops for their own homes? Well, there are numerous potential reasons why quartz countertops are becoming more popular. Some of the most notable include the following:
- Style: One of the most striking features of quartz countertops has to be their incredible style. Many people adore the aesthetics that quartz countertops can deliver, transforming any space into a sleek and sophisticated room.
- Non-porous: Did you know that quartz is naturally non-porous, which means it has an automatic barrier against stains? This helps extend the life of your new countertop while keeping maintenance low; you won’t have to keep reapplying sealants to keep the surface clean, hygienic, and stain-free.
- Available in many shapes and sizes: Modern manufacturing methods mean that quartz countertops are available in many shapes and sizes. Therefore, no matter the dimensions you require for your counter, specialist teams such as ours should be able to help!
- Heat resistance: Quartz countertops aren’t completely heat resistant, so don’t put a boiling pan down directly. However, their heat resistance ensures that, with careful use, you shouldn’t have to worry about the counter getting discolored from heat.
- Prices are becoming more affordable: One of the biggest changes that have driven new demand for quartz is a falling price tag. While quartz is usually still more expensive than granite, the difference has fallen in line with new methods. As such, brands like ours are now able to deliver better value for money than ever before.
Quartz countertops cost more than other materials, such as granite or faux stone surfaces. However, if you ask us, they are well worth the expense. After all, even though quartz countertops are initially more expensive, they are resistant to stains, heat, and wear. This means that they’ll last a long time, spreading the cost of the counter over many years.
The market for quartz countertops is growing at an exceptional rate, and with this thought in mind, it’s perhaps unsurprising that more and more homeowners and businesses are embracing quartz countertops for their designs. However, it’s important to consider the key features of quartz countertops before making the investment to ensure it’s the right option.